Tuesday 20 December 2011

Bahumbug

So today was another gym time FAIL. I didn't even rise from the dead till 12pm! What thu? Sort of loving life in my bed right now though, Sleep has become a major priority! 

Tomorrow I PROMISE I will go to the gym & HIT IT HARD

As I mentioned yesterday tomorrow I'm shooting Ten30's Look-book in Glasgow. Tres excited about the whole thing! I shall be tweeting through the day so if you don't follow me already 1 WHY THE HELL NOT? TWEETING IS THE FUTURE 2 Get On It @laureneandrew 

A few days ago I had a mass clear out on Facebook, now, anyone reading this that was on the end of my rash deleting spree do not take it personally, Truth is I do not know 1,900 people. & quite frankly I am actually becoming more private as the year progresses which explains a lot with this blog. Although i'm freaking flattered that loads of people read all these ramblings I have to admit being talked AT when out and about by people you don't even recognise never mind know about you and your life is DEAD weird. But again I suppose thats the whole point right? SO if you wanna be a nosey bastard about whats going on with my life then the best way to do so is to keep reading this, follow me on twitter or like my fecking page. Anyone who has a page on Facebook knows that you can in fact see who and how many people SWATCH it, and it's funny as a hell of a lot more people swatch that admit to LIKE whats the deuce people? It's not a bad thing to be nice and to support other people, Glasgow needs to get a grip of this whole thing of wanting people to fail it really irritates me! Be a positive person as radiating positive energy has a massive effect on your whole life. TRUST.

Bahumbug is the title of this blog, truth be told I LOVE christmas and everything that comes with it, I am a MASSIVE GIVER and actually buzz out of giving presents! OH THE JOYS. Not to mention the one day out of the whole year where EVEYRONE gets a pass to eat until you actually feel sick, WIN WIN WIN. But this year, something isn't clicking, I don't feel christmasy, I've actually started TRYING to get into it, I watched elf, CLASSIC, so much love for that film. I helped the fam with the tree bla bla bla but seriously it doesn't feel like santa's on his way in my head. Hopefully this will change. ASAP or i'm in for a definite lump of coal

This time last year, I was in the beautiful Australia, I spent Christmas Day in 45degree heat, a very different situation to the one I am going to find myself in on Sunday, I plan on going back to Australia in the very near future. I really loved the whole lifestyle out there. 


This image was taken on one of my favourite shoots to date, In Oz. This was one of the most intense days of my modelling career but it's where I also first felt like I was actually pretty all right at all this posing lark. I was pushed poked and prodded all day long and in this, I was in fact pushed to my best, This is where my modelling career REALLY begun...

Aaron Simone Ady and Amanda I cannot wait to see where you guys push me to on my return...


Peace Love & Reminiscing 

La

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment