Saturday 30 July 2011

DREAM BIG, AIM HIGHER

Keep Your Dreams Alive.
Understand To Achieve Anything Requires Faith & Belief in Yourself, 
Vision, Hard Work,
 Determination & Dedication.
Remember All Things Are Possible for Those Who Believe

IS it sad that I'm still a little bit in awe of how many people read my gibberish? 
Well I don't really care BECAUSE I AM!

So, Morning Beauties, After my much needed morning in bed, I am now ready, ready for B.A.D.D fest! With some of the best people in the city attending its going to be a GOOD DAY! Not doing anything? Get yourself 
DOWN. (DETAILS!)




Totally OFF TRACK but ALWAYS relevant. I am on a COLDPLAY playing mission, Suits every mood and the Lyrics always seem so relate-able! Chris Martin You are a Legend of Our Time 


WORTH A WATCH


AMY WINEHOUSE, A TRIBUTE


I watched this last night! & All I can say is. What a complete LOSS to the music Industry. Such a sad story of addiction in every seance of the word. I believe True Romance killed Amy. Addiction to people can sometimes be as dangerous as the Drugs. Rest in P.E.A.C.E. You will forever be Bloody Brilliant


READ THIS<  Russel Brand's moving tribute to Amy. Very Sad but Also Heart Felt

There is so many horrific things happening in the world today, Seems like an every day occurrence we over look the tragedy's surrounding us, Maybe we should all count ourselves LUCKY, stop taking things for granted, Seize the Day People. Live Each day like its Your Last because we Truly don't know what's round the corner.

PEACE & LOT'S OF LOVE
& a SOPPY La

No comments:

Post a Comment