Saturday 16 July 2011

LIVE & LET LIVE

Behind the Scene's

ALWAYS Climbing On Something

3 Models Waiting on our FOOD

ILI was on a shoot from 8am today for ASOS marketplace! HOW EXCITING? It was myself and two other beautiful models Lara & Rachel. Derrick Argent was shooting and The clothes were Obscure Couture. Hair and Make up was NATURAL? Not the usual OB STYLE as Every other time its been MENTAL make up and hair so this was definitely a more toned down shoot.

 It went swimmingly with us getting the job done supper fast. Can't wait to see the pictures! As always it was amazing to hang out with some of the coolest in the country.

 Now time to go home for food and see where the night takes me.

Peace Love & I Appreciate Every Last One of YOU!
Here's To KEEPING IT REAL

BOOMING ALWAYS!
La

CRANK THIS



My care, my coat
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go but on

Heart on my sleeve
Not where it should be
The song's out of key again!



xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment