Wednesday 24 August 2011

Bon Voyage Bitches'

Tonight I will be saying a sad goodbye to TWO of my sistaaa's! Ms Julia Bell is buggering off to Paris!  Yes, Paris. & Ms Robyn Wallace is away back down to London, and although I will see her when i'm down I shall be super sad we won't be based in the same city.


Robyn is one of my oldest friends and Julia is one of my favourites. Ladies, I shall be visiting (no rolling of the eyes when you read this) Like it or not! 

Can't wait to PARTYY! & Let My Hair Down with the Girls and although I shall not be drinking, due to my 7am work calling and LFW detox I will be making MASSIVE lasting impressions on the dancefloor. 

Glasgow You Better Be Ready For This

Love You Both
La


Julia Modelling for Drop Dead. 


Robyn being her Beautiful Self


Yes, My Friends Are Gorgeous


xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment