Saturday 21 May 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar

Today was CRUISE, and I think I have finally mastered the 'nack' for retail. Well, for a few hours on a Saturday at least. Although its only a few hours they sometimes feel like the longest of my life. But, with DJ on our floor blasting out TUNES all day on Saturday, It is actually pretty enjoyable. I love the people that work there, so, No more moaning about working every day of my life, as I should just enjoy it. PLUS, I was star pupil on my floor, sales sales sales.

Tonight is Party night & I will be taking a day off blogging as I'M OFF ON SUNDAY, and planning on being extremely hungover. Alcohol - Its been a while

Peace Love & Shining



This video doesn't get old, from one of my favourite brands WILDFOX, a Fashion Video at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment