Saturday 25 June 2011

If Your In Pain, It's a Good Shot

The title of this could be perceived as both meanings of SHOT!

Birthday is over until next year and I'm partied out! I went out for dinner, then to a place called hummingbird for drinks, then onto dance the night away in kushion with some of my favourites. All that's left to say is that it's not just my feet that hurt this morning!


Kushion - No Photos!


Kushion - Myself & The Beautiful Katy


Hummingbird



Above are just a few pictures that have appeared from last night thanks to Katy but I've still to upload all of mine so will show you when I have the courage to face them!



Below is the another part of a Shoot I did in Australia that has been finally published in VERVE so I can finally show you all!!



Magazine: VERVE
Location: Australia
Photographer: Aaron Wayne McPolin
Hair: Simone Lee
Make Up: Ady Grader
Styling: Lauren Boyle
Nail Technician: Amanda Mcpolin


I loved the dress that the designer Lauren designed herself! The necklace looks AMAZING - but, it was the sorest thing ever. The edges were so sharp that they were literary cutting into me, but that's part of the parcel. I always say you know you've got a good shot if your in PAIN!

I Need My Bed.
I have a HOT Birthday Date Tonight


Peace, Love & Dancing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment