Monday 25 July 2011

Greek Love

1000% COMPLETELY Naive to think there would be WiFi on a Greek Island. So I guess since I haven't been able to rub the sunshine and 40 degree heat in your face daily, I'll get it over and done with in ONE GO

The hotel was beautiful, and the island itself was breathe taking!

BARE IN MIND THESE WERE TAKEN ON MY BB/IPHONE!



We Went Swimming







Windswept on The Boat

It was mostly Sun Sea & Sand but There was the occasional Shimmy Shamey in The Clubs



& Lots of Sister Bonding, Alcohol Very Much INVOLVED!






We Got Anklets at 5am, Then Got a Horse & Carriage Home (True Story)




On the downside I had to LOCK My youngest sister up at night. & I reckon she's starting to look like me..



Poor Christie Bumps

All in all all 4 Girls had a very relaxing but very fun week, Don't think I've laughed that much in all my Life!

LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE
&
LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE

WE ARE FAMILY
La

No comments:

Post a Comment