Monday 1 August 2011

It's Electric








Last year I was lucky enough to get some experience working with a music magazine that had just launched in Scotland called Electronica, I was the Editorial Assistant to which meant I got to put together my own shoot and write a little too! So this is What I came Up with! With what seemed like 100 models the shoot actually went so well considering! Everyone looked amazing and the magazine were supper Happy. I styled the models with clothes provided by We Love To Boogie with the owners on hand to help out massively it all pulled together. THANK THE LORD. The concept we came up with and when I say we I mean photographer Jonathan Pryce, with emails going back and forth between us we came up with something that we both agreed on. Everyone WORK'D IT even when the rain started pouring down, everyone remained professional and GOT THEIR POUT ON.

Another Proud Moment
Thanks Again to Everyone Involved. 
Peace & Love







We Love To Boogie are Thankfully available in the Cyber world. Check out the latest on their ASOS Marketplace Shop >HERE<

No comments:

Post a Comment