Wednesday 31 August 2011

ON A HIGH

So today, I was a bag of nerves. As you all know I have been a freelance model for a year now and worked my little ass off, I felt it was time for a new challenge and ultimately time to let someone else have the responsibility of talking cash money!! So being the only AMA (Association of Model Agencies) registered agency in Scotland there was no other agency I would have chosen but MODEL TEAM! I met Cathy who runs the agency at 4pm in the afternoon, it was a quick meeting and as you would expect I was over the moon to be accepted with open arms!


After that I received a congratulations email from Mr David Stanton, with the added question of if I was available to pop down to Contrast studios for a quick headshot shoot! I replied YES! 


Us @ Contrast!
Make Up Artist  Jacquie Bruin
Hair Danielle @ Glamlocks Glasgow
Models Lauren Andrew Hannah Robertson and Amy Richardson
Assisting Monica (Chica Loca) and Dawn Martin


Sneak Peak!

David Stanton you are one Talented Man, Thank You For the Invite!

The Only Way Is Up
I am Living Proof That if You perceiver You WILL ACHIEVE
Stick With Your Dream

DREAM BELIEVE SUCCEED

Peace & Lot's of Love
All Of Your Constant Support Has Got Me To Where I am Today

La

No comments:

Post a Comment