Tuesday 27 December 2011

Closer..

I don't know if i'm high on life or sugar, it seems more realistic to be the later as I have consumed an insane amount of sugary goods followed by carbalicious savoury treats with that pattern being CONTINUOUSLY repeated! LOVE CHRISTMAS But all good things MUST come to an end, and my BINGE on junk but OH SO delicious food has come to an end for another year, No more food coma's for La!

I have some really exciting news about my New Year but all lips are sealed until I have confirmation! POST TOMORROW

I ALWAYS watch movies in bed, and since the purchase of my beautiful macbook air I have actually been legally downloading EVERYTHING, I guess I feel guilty not anymore PLUS I don't think people realise just HOW clever Apple really are, not only have they managed to design a beautiful looking laptop that fits in my handbag, THERE is also no disk drive! So the option of watching your DVD's in your laptop like a normal human being is in fact not an option SO I have double copies of my favourites on this and on disk. CLEVER CLEVER APPLE.

Tonights purchase was found in the Romance section (as all action this Christmas has been non existent, NO Mistletoe Kissing, No too many mauled wine mistakes! Guys it's getting reciduclous I NEED SOME ROMANCE! either that or I need to stop watching Rom Com's and filling my head with Unrealistic & Unachievable Prince Charming type Male's who are going to sweep me off my little feet?) The movie CLOSER? Great cast and story line, and The opening song is already pulling at my heart strings) 


GET INVOLVED, What a Beautiful Song - L O V E


We can only hope I hold it together and manage to control the tears & manage NOT to create puddles on my pillows


OVER & OUT

FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW & THE NEXT DAY & THE NEXT DAY & THE NEXT DAY & THE WHOLE OF 2012


Peace Love & 2012

La


xxxx


Murphy Andrew & Lauren Andrew Boxing Day 2011
SIBLING SUPALOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment