Wednesday 20 April 2011

Lunchtime Sunshine

Today, WEE LA FEELS SICK. 
All jokes aside, I think i'm worn out.

But I manned up for a total of 20mins
Yes. some people get a lunch time facial, its been known for people to even get there boobs done on their lunch break. But even for me this was a 1st. Lunch time photo shoot in the sunshine!

Two beautiful girls greeted me out of the car, 1 by the name of Christina the other Christin. One from Germany covered in eye catching & wonderful tattoo's - fellow model Christin. And wonderful Christina the  photographer was a wam bam thank you mam session. Quick change in the locker rooms. dash out on the courts where we pretended to be Tennis Pro's posing in high heels, when I say heels mine were kitten heels and leggy Christin in platforms, Hardly fair i'm sure. 


Here's the Polaroids from today



Shoot to follow

TO BE CONTINUED.


Peace Love Tennis Balls & Blossom Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment