Saturday 22 October 2011

IT'S TEN30 BITCHES - SHOW TIME



Last night I had THEE worst sleep EVER, Honestly hardly shut my eyes at all & before I knew it it was time to get up and get my FRESHNESS ONN! Shower, Bath - STANDARD DOUBLE WHAMMY, Dry my Main & Full body Moisturise, Clean fresh faced ready for show prep! After that mammoth task of blow drying my hair alone, I was off to OBCURE COUTURE HQ for a much needed Pow Wow and Catch up. The house was full of lovely people including Jenn & Lyndsay (obviously) New to the obscure T E A M, Ms Dawn Smith, I T C O W's Claire Stuart and my LOVE Designer in her own right Ms Leelah Macaulay! After Bad Skin, Amazing Hair, Bright Future's & Fashion Fabulousness were discussed it was time to say my See Ya Later's & Head to the Mal Maison for the Fittings and Run through!

On arrival I perked myself on the 'sink into me' couch, wow that thing was comfy & MAN that room was beyond warm!  Mr Alan true to form was going at it at the sewing machine making the final touches to his beautiful designs, One by one the models got prepped and primed (as mac would say) by the lovely Cat Gatenby who managed to make us all look 60's glam. Fellow model Mhairi McGowan managed to get me through the long wait! First Impressions COUNT god what a lovely human being you are gurl, Look forward to working with you again!

So, faces painted, hair did - I was READY TO ROCK THE RUNWAY. Also, was so excited to be opening the show - which was BEAUTIFUL by the way, wait until you see the pictures. The runway edged with heather the mood was totally appropriate to both Ten30 & Harris Tweed! Top of the runway being topped off with a live violinist and male vocalist - total old scots feel - it really was awesome!

All Round AH MAZING Night, Well done Alan & Team it was such a pleasure to rock your wonderful Runway Show.


Boom Time
Over & OUT

La


Ya BEAUTY!


LET'S GO MENTAL!


Beautiful Claire Backstage Calming Nerves


After The Show

No comments:

Post a Comment