Monday 12 December 2011

‎'Death By Stilleto I Can't Think of a Better Way To Go"

Enjoying a Rare Duvet Day watching one of my favourite shows (2nd to Sex & The City) The Rachel Zoe Project! I love everything about her, her mannerisms her terminologies and of course her style is REDIC. 

I  L O V E This Shoot She Did for Harpers Bizarre So Much I've Decided to Share it With you All.


Rachel with Calvin Klein's Creative Director Francisco Costa


With One of My Favourite Designers Vera Wang


AH-MAZING Shoe Designer Brian Atwood


Wonderful Mr Michael Kors


& The Fabulous Marc Jacobs

WOW

The Shoot is all based around one of Rachel's most Famous Sayings I DIE! & What better way to Die Than For Fashion


Peace & Love

Slowly But Surely I Will Get Back Into Writing About Me

La


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment